P/T Retail Store Associate APPLY NOW
401 Tompkins Ave, Brooklyn NY Retail 13.50 usd / hour P/T
The Planet Brooklyn Academy way is to encourage new hires to assume responsibility and let them develop their skills. In essence our store is your store. We want you to manage and operate the shop as if this was your own. Cultivating more of a partnership environment between the employee and the owner.
We are looking for more than the general position criteria. Individuals wanting to learn about the brand, contribute ideas and taking ownership is what we are looking for. What we are not looking for are people who have no interest in what we do and are just trying to get a job. We are a small company trying to grow and with the right people in place that expansion can happen a lot faster.
We ask that aside from submitting your resume you also DM us via our Instagram a 1 minute video introducing yourself and telling us why you want to work with us.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years old.
- Years of related retail experience: 0-2 years
- Interest in fashion, particularly streetwear. If you have or are thinking of starting your own line this is a great place to learn from.
- Outgoing personality. Able to communicate and interact well with people. Personable and good energy is what we want.
- Very strong attention to details.
- Proactive / Self motivated: Someone who shows initiative and does more than whats asked. Creating work when there is no work.
- Can follow directions and execute as asked.
- Social media savvy.
- Dependability: Being on time, flexible with scheduling when needed and things of that nature.
- Live in Brooklyn preferred but not necessary.
- Comprehensive understanding of the brand and store products.
- Welcome, interact and serve customers.
- Ensure the sale of products
- Keep a tight track of store inventory
- Replenish clothing stock as needed and keep the store in general, neat and clean.
- Handle the process of online orders and shipping
- Manage cash register ensuring good governance. Trace any discrepancies and inform management.
- Applying customer satisfaction and able to deal with any difficult situations professionally.
- Contribution to social media, in put on product concepts and possible help with marketing initiatives
- Show care, particularly concerning punctuality and the responsibilities entrusted in you.
- Comply with store rules, dress code and code of good conduct if any and all apply.
- The role requires great responsibility and accuracy, as well as friendliness.
|||401 Tompkins Ave, Brooklyn NY|||Retail||||||oHjbKXsQU.pSvpZ9|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||13.50|||||||||true